Cangshan TN1 Series Swedish Sandvik Steel Forged 8-Piece Knife Block Set, Walnut
The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision, and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the cook hand.
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomics handle.
- Includes 20 cm cook's, 20 cm bread, 20 cm honing steel, 18 cm santoku, 12 cm serrated utility, 9 cm paring, forged 23 cm shears and a Walnut block.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV.
- Solid walnut wood block works with the knives tastefully, every block is hand crafted and has its own unique grain.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
8-Piece Set Includes:
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle
- 12 cm serrated utility knife: 12 cm long blade; 12 cm long handle
- 18 cm hollow edge Santoku knife: 18 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle
- 20 cm cook's knife: 20 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle
- 20 cm bread knife: 20 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle
- 20 cm honing steel: 20 cm long steel; 13 cm long handle
- Come-apart all metal kitchen shears: 23 cm long overall
- 8-slot solid walnut wood knife block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.