Unauthorised Retailers: Unfortunately, there are some websites and dealers who claim to be authorised Cangshan Cutlery retailers but are not. These sellers include and are not limited to (Amazon Third Party Sellers and Ebay Sellers not under Cangshan Cutlery retailers.) Products sold on these websites or from these dealers do not carry a warranty from Cangshan Cutlery. When an item is purchased from an unauthorised website or dealer you are taking a risk, because these products may be counterfeit, used, defective, or other issues. Please protect yourself and your Cangshan Cutlery product by ensuring that you only purchase Cangshan Cutlery products from authorised Cangshan Cutlery dealers. If you have questions regarding a certain seller/dealer, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Warranty, Milner's Brands (“Cangshan Cutlery Australia Distributors”) warrants to the consumer or the entity who or which is the initial purchaser or, in the case of a gift, to the initial consumer recipient of this Cangshan product (“you” or “your”) that such product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions (as described below) for your lifetime (the “Coverage Period”).
Warranty: This Warranty covers: (a) all parts of this product (except as noted below) and (b) defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and conditions. For purposes of this Warranty, “normal use and conditions” means use and conditions that (i) are in connection with appropriate culinary purposes as intended by Cangshan and (ii) are not described in whole or part in the exclusions outlined in the next part of this Warranty.
Exclusions: Cangshan products are professionally crafted tools, but are not indestructible, so each of the following is excluded from this Warranty:
- Injuries and damage (including without limitation bent tips, chipped or broken blades and melted handles) caused by or resulting from in whole or part any or all of the following: modification(s) not authorised by Cangshan, misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of God (including without limitation fire, tornadoes, hurricanes or earthquakes), accident, inappropriate use (including without limitation cutting frozen foods or bones, opening jars or cans and cutting on dense surfaces (such as cooling racks, glass, granite and stainless steel); modifications
- Each Cangshan product that is made of wood or, in the case of a product—such as a knife with a wooden handle—that combines wood and other materials, only the wooden portion, because wood is a natural product that cannot be guaranteed (please contact Cangshan Customer Service at the number or email below to discuss options for such products);
- Sharpening tools and honing steels, due to their abrasive nature; and
- Customary wear and tear, including without limitation straight-edge and serrated blades that are dull, bent, scratched, corroded or marked.
Remedy: For each product or part determined by Cangshan to be defective or to have failed under the use and conditions covered by this Warranty and within the Coverage Period, Cangshan will, at its option, repair or replace such product or part at no expense to you (provided, however, that you will be responsible for all shipping costs in connection with transporting the relevant product to Milner's Brands). In the event of such defect or failure of any such product or part, the foregoing will be your exclusive remedy.
Limitations: This Warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties, obligations or liabilities. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EACH IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE COVERAGE PERIOD. EACH ACTION FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN THE COVERAGE PERIOD. IN NO CASE SHALL MILNER'S BRANDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY OR ALL INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. No agent, representative, reseller or employee of Milner's Brands has the authority to increase or alter the obligations of this Warranty.
Hassle-Free Warranty Service: Have an issue? We are happy to resolve it for you. Our goal is for this process to be easy, straight forward and quick. Usually a picture of your product will be all that is needed to determine the issue and move forward to resolve it. In certain cases you may be asked to ship the product to us if we are unable to determine the issue by photo.
Claims under this Warranty are made by contacting our Customer Support Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include a description of the issue and any other relevant information, your original purchase order number, where you purchased from and pictures of the product showing the issue.
You can download the Warranty Return Form, here.
You can expect straight forward communication from us regarding your warranty claim status. We will confirm when you claim has been received, the solutions available to you and all tracking information for replacements.
The quickest way to resolve an issue with your product will be by email, however if that is not possible you can call free at 1800 099 012.
If you do need to send your product back to us you can ship it to:
Attn: Warranty Claims
308 Reply Paid
Cloverdale WA 6985
- WARNING AGAIN: Cangshan knives are extremely sharp tools and should be handled with extreme care and caution.
- All knives must be securely wrapped in newspaper or bubble wrap and sent in a sturdy cardboard box for the safety of all handlers.
- Do not send personal items or products other than those made by Cangshan that you wish to retain, such as blade guards, towels or any other thing(s) used for packing or protection. (Such items or products will not be returned.)
- Expenses associated with the shipment to Cangshan of each product subject to a claim under this Warranty and the tracking of each such shipment are your responsibility. (Make sure to retain your tracking number.)
- You are responsible for loss or damage of such product(s) in transit to Cangshan. (Shipping insurance is suggested.)
- Cangshan will cover shipping charges associated with returning to you each Cangshan product you submit, including without limitation the Cangshan product(s) which Cangshan determines is or are not covered by this Warranty.
WARNING: Your Cangshan knives are extremely sharp tools and should only be used or handled with extreme care and caution. Any use other than cutting is considered misuse and abuse—and will void your warranty. Cangshan Cutlery Company is not responsible for any injuries resulting from misuse or abuse of the product.
If you have any questions that haven't been answered here, please contact Customer Care at 1800 099 012.