Cangshan TA Series 1021356 Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel Forged 3-Piece TAI Knife Block Set, Walnut
TAI is the knife block for tomorrow’s kitchen. Minimal, essential and beautiful it encompasses the essence of Cangshan. Crafted from robust Walnut wood the knife block features two slots, securely housing a Cook’s and Paring knife combo. This knife block fits perfectly in smaller, modern kitchens while offering all the foundational knife functions needed by today’s home cook. The TA Series goes beyond great by skilfully utilising rich, luscious African Black wood to accentuate the subtle curves and elegant silhouette of the knife. Form and function seamless blend together to create a knife both beautiful and practical, a knife that performs perfectly and looks amazing.
- Hand forged and Sharpened.
- Swedish sourced stain resistant high-alloy 14C28N Steel.
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Bolster design that comfortably aligns and accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip.
- Flush seams in handle ensure easy cleaning and safe use.
- Knife block design focuses on minimalism and function.
- Patent Pending Design.
- NSF Approved.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- 3 piece combo
- 20 cm cook's knife: 20 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 12 long handle
- 2-slot walnut wood knife block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.