Cangshan TN1 Series Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel Forged 9 cm Paring Knife And Wood Sheath Set
The TN1 Series is a story of balance, precision and great design. The ideas presented are conversations in bold contrast and the continuous journey between subtle and sharp. A minimal, sleek hollow-handle design ensure these knives are well balanced, both aesthetically and in the cook's hand.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV.
- RedDot 2016 Award patented design focus on unique all metal structure and ergonomic handle.
- Well balanced 13 cm handle and 9 cm blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Includes carbonised solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- 9 cm paring knife: 9 cm long blade; 13 cm long handle.
- Sheath dimensions: 21 cm length x 2 cm wide x 1.3 cm depth.
- Solid Ash Wood Magnetic ANCHOR knife Sheath Only For 9 cm bread knife.