Cangshan TN1 Series Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel Forged 20 cm Cook's Knife And Wood Sheath Set
This 20 cm cook's knife is hand forged and sharpened from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel. Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel is a fine-grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16-degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certified for food safety.
- Forged And Handcrafted From High-alloy Swedish Steel.
- Precise Heat Treatment Of This Stain Resistant Steel Gives Each Blade Superior Durability And Exceptional Edge Retention.
- 16 Degree Asian Style Edge.
- Unique All Metal Structure And Ergonomic Handle.
- Full Tang Forged From Swedish 14c28n High Alloy Steel.
- HRC 59 +/- 2 On The Rockwell Hardness Scale.
- Includes carbonised solid Ashwood half open magnetic sheath.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- 20 cm cook's knife: 20 cm long blade; 14 cm long handle.
- Sheath dimensions: 23.2 cm length x 6.2 cm wide x 1.1 cm depth.
- Solid Ash Wood Magnetic ANCHOR Knife Sheath only for 20 cm cook's knife.